China Good Quality Flotation Machine
|FOB Price:||US $100-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year and According to The Orders|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SF
- Motor Power: According to The Requirement of Customer
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Condition: New
- Installation: by Engineer′s Guide
- Spare Parts: Supply for a Whole Year
- Capacity: Large
- Quality: ISO9001: 2000
- After-Sale Serive: for Whole Using Life
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp, 40gp, 40hq, etc.
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Mining Object: Ore
- Impeller Type: Single Impeller
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Flotation Ore Separation
- Motor: Made in China or as Request
- Efficiency: High
- Price: Competitive
- Color: as Request
- Trademark: Dajia
- Specification: CE Certificate/ISO9000
- HS Code: 8421192000
Flotation machine is widely used for roughing, concentrating and reverse flotation of nonferrous metals that include copper, lead, zinc, nickel and molybdenum, ferrous metal and nonmetallic minerals.
1. After intensively mixed, the pulp and medicaments are fed to the groove bottom of the first tank.
2. When the impeller of the flotation machine begins to rotate, negative pressure is formed, making the air and pulps at the bottom and middle part of the tank enter the mixing zone. The pulp, air and medicaments are then mixed in the mixing zone.
3. As a result of the centrifugal force, the blended pulps are lead to the mineralization area. The air is in full contact with the coal particle and forms mineralized bubbles which are then equally distributed to groove wall and removed upward to the separation region. These bubbles then gather as a foam layer and are discharged by the scraping tool. Finally, clean coal foam is produced by this flotation machine.
4. Coal particles that are not mineralized will be remixed, re-mineralized and re-separate through the recycle hole and the upper intake.
5. The left pulp that are not sucked by the impeller enters into the third tank after going through the process of first tank Thus, flotation machine runs in cycle and discharges ore pulp through the tailing box of the floatation machine.
SF Flotation Machine
Compared with common flotation machine, SF flotation machine has the following advantages:
1. Increase concentrate grade of by 4-6%.
2. Increase cycling rate by 8%.
3. Increase production by 12%.
Dajia is a China flotation machine manufacturer and supplier. Since our foundation, we have been continuously absorbing and importing advanced technology and equipment. Now, we can manufacture crushing machines, mineral processing equipment, cement production line, rolling mill equipment, fertilizer equipment and more machines for usages in mineral, mining, cement producing and more industries. Please feel free to contact us for more information!
|Impeller rotating speed(r/min)||600||500||470||400||330||280|
|Scraper blade speed(r/min)||17.5||17.5||17.5||16||26||26|
|Dimension(Four troughs as one set) (mm)||2100×865×900||2625×1130×1290||3012×1350×1320||3800×1500×1550||4680×1820×1965||7750×2600×2700|
|Weight per trough(t)||0.35||0.41||0.45||0.85||1.4||2.43|
|SF Flotation Machine||Bitmap||Model||SF0.37||SF0.7||SF1.2||SF2.8||SF4||SF8|
|Impeller Rotationg speed(r/min)||352||400||312||268||238||191|
|Weight per trough(kg)||168||600||1373||2338||2660||4130|
Established in 2000 , Henan Dajia Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production of rotary kiln,ball mill,crusher machine,vibratig screen,dust collector,magnetic ore separator .ans so on. We are located in zhengzhou city with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our products are already exported to Australia, Italy ,India,Iraq,Nigeria, Columbia,Vietman,Mexico and 20 other countries and regions. Our company has always focused on research, development and innovation new products. In 2006, we attained ISO2000certification.
We have over 200 employees, an annual sales figure that exceeds USD
20million and are currently exporting 70 % of our production worldwide. Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. We have attained ISO9001 certification
As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network reaching India,Iraq,Nigeria, Columbia,Vietman,Mexico , Indonesia and so on.Our company promises: reasonable prices, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
Frequently asked questions:
|Q: How about the quality of your products?|
|A: Our machines are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards, and we take a test on each equipment before delivery. You can also use Trade Assurance by Alibaba for product quality protection, on-time shipment protection and payment protection.|
|Q: How about the price?|
|A: We are manufactory, and we can give you lower price than those trade companies.|
|Q: Do you provide after-sale service?|
|A: Yes. The warranty period of our machines is one year, and we have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.|
|Q: Do you provide equipment operation training?|
|A: Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for equipment installation, adjustment, and operation training.|
|Q: Can you test our samples?|
|A: Yes. You can send your samples to us for test and analysis.|
|Q: Do you provide beneficiation flow chart?|
|A: Yes. Our experienced engineers are specialized in designing process flow for various ores beneficiation, including iron ore, tin ore, copper ore, gold ore, lead zinc ore, manganese ore, etc.|