Double Roller Crusher (2PG-610*400)
|FOB Price:||US $600-40,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $600-40,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 2PG-610*400
- Object: Coal
- Crushing Degree: Fine Grinding Machine
- Principle: Planar Motion Culling
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Tongs′ Features: Combination Tongs
- Spare Parts: Supply for a Whole Year
- Price: Competitive
- Trademark: Dajia
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Roller Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Grinding and Impact
- Cutter Material: High-Speed Steel
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Application: Crushing
- Color: as Request
- After-Sale Serive: for Whole Using Life
- Transport Package: export standard
- Origin: Henan, China
Components of double roller crusher:
1. Hand pump for safe, easy hydraulic adjustment of crushing rolls
2. Relief springs on each side that adjust for maximum protection from tramp metal damage
3. Driven rolls that feature a V-belt and spur gear system for easier maintenance
4. Spur gears of case hardened 4140 steel that allow 0'' to 6'' adjustment between crushing rolls
5. Crushing rolls use replaceable segments bolted together for easy maintenance
6. Sealed bearings in dust-tight pillow blocks for longer life
7. Ribbed housings of heavy plate steel reinforced at stress points
8. Replaceable liners throughout for maximum ease of maintenance
Features of double roller crusher:
1. The product can be classified into double roller crusher and four roller crusher according to the roller quality.
2. The products are widely used in grinding cement, metallurgy, chemical, power generation, coal and other fragile stuffs.
3. It has compact structure, light weight and small size. As for the powder grinding system with the same production capacity requirement, the equipment of the teeth roll crusher can significantly save the investment.
4. It has simple structure, and takes up smaller space, and the operation and maintenance of this machine is very convenient.
5. There is equipped dust-proof plant inside the machine and the sealing ability is excellent, so that there is little powder dust and lower working noises, so that the working environment is greatly improved.
6. The roll is optimized designed, and the equipment does not need to change the roll.
7. There is changeable anti-abrasion lining board which adopts advanced anti-abrasion materials, so that it has many advantages such as long service life and convenient maintenance.
8. This double roll crusher is equipped with safety protection device.
9. The gap of the roll can be adjusted according to the requirement of the customers.
10. Double roller crusher with stable operation, easy maintenance, low cost, output size adjustable.
Working principles of double roller crusher:
The roll crusher uses compression, with two rolls rotating around a shaft, towards the gap between the rolls. The gap between the rolls is set to the size of product required, with the realization that the largest feeding particle can only be 4 times the gap dimension. The particles are drawn into the gap between the rolls by their rotating motion and a friction angle formed between the rolls and the particle, called the nip angle. The two rolls force the particle between their rotating surface into the ever smaller gap area, and it fractures from the compressive forces presented by the rotating rolls.
Main technical parameters of double roller crusher:
|Model and specification||Feeding size (mm)||Discharging size (mm)||Productivity (t/h)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (kg)|
Established in 2000 , Henan Dajia Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production of rotary kiln,ball mill,crusher machine,vibratig screen,dust collector,magnetic ore separator .ans so on. We are located in zhengzhou city with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our products are already exported to Australia, Italy ,India,Iraq,Nigeria, Columbia,Vietman,Mexico and 20 other countries and regions. Our company has always focused on research, development and innovation new products. In 2006, we attained ISO2000certification.
We have over 200 employees, an annual sales figure that exceeds USD
20million and are currently exporting 70 % of our production worldwide. Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. We have attained ISO9001 certification
As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network reaching India,Iraq,Nigeria, Columbia,Vietman,Mexico , Indonesia and so on.Our company promises: reasonable prices, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
Frequently asked questions:
|Q: How about the quality of your products?|
|A: Our machines are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards, and we take a test on each equipment before delivery. You can also use Trade Assurance by Alibaba for product quality protection, on-time shipment protection and payment protection.|
|Q: How about the price?|
|A: We are manufactory, and we can give you lower price than those trade companies.|
|Q: Do you provide after-sale service?|
|A: Yes. The warranty period of our machines is one year, and we have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.|
|Q: Do you provide equipment operation training?|
|A: Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for equipment installation, adjustment, and operation training.|
|Q: Can you test our samples?|
|A: Yes. You can send your samples to us for test and analysis.|
|Q: Do you provide beneficiation flow chart?|
|A: Yes. Our experienced engineers are specialized in designing process flow for various ores beneficiation, including iron ore, tin ore, copper ore, gold ore, lead zinc ore, manganese ore, etc.|