300tpd Magnetic Ore Processing Plant, Magnetic Ore Separating Plant
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-2,000,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CTB7518
- Voltage: 220V
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Multi Color
- Condition: New
- Efficiency: High
- Power(Kw): 2.2
- Dia(mm): 750
- Rotation Speed(R/Min): <35
- Trademark: Dajia
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008/SGS
- Type: Ore Separation
- Weight: According The Size of The Equipment
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, ISO9001:2000, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Ore Dressing
- Capacity: Large
- Capacity(T/H): 20-45
- Length(mm): 1800
- Feeding Size(mm): 2-0
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Henan, China
Magnetic Separation Production Line Basic Process Introduction:
Magnetic separation is the most widely used, one of the most technologically sophisticated technology, mainly used for sorting of magnetic minerals, magnetic separator plays an important role in this process. Mined ore crushed by jaw crusher, after crushing to a reasonable degree of fineness via elevator, feeder evenly into the ball mill, ball mill for ore crushing, grinding. After grinding mill ore fines into the next process: Classification. Spiral classifier with the proportion of solid particles in the liquid varies the speed of sedimentation principle, the mixture was washed ore, grading. After washing and grading in the mixture after the mineral separator, the ratio of the susceptibility of various different minerals, magnetic and mechanical forces via mixing the compound magnetic material separated.
The characteristics of Wet magnetic separator
1. With high magnetic induction intensity, magnetic system all use ndfeb magnetic material, can achieve a higher recovery rate, in order to achieve the goal of roughing or scavenging.
2. Small polar distance, multiple poles alternating magnetic system design, can effectively prevent mechanical inclusions in ore dressing process.
3. According to the material characteristics and mineral processing requirements can choose downstream, upstream, half counter-current tub.
4. Activity type tub, magnetic roller can be adjusted according to the change of the material is convenient and row spacing, between the tub and then adjust the concentrate grade and equipment capacity.
5. Concentrate row mining can use high pressure water or brush mine in two ways, in order to realize effective mine strong magnetic minerals.
Working Principle of Magnetic Separator
The mineral slurry flows into the cell through box feeder, the mineral particle is loose under the function of water flow of feeder water pipe when they flow into the cell. Affected by magnetic field, the magnetic particle swarm together and form magnetic cluster or chain. With the magnetism of mineral slurry, the magnetic cluster or chain moves toward the magnetic pole, and is absorbed to the cylinder. Because of the polarity of magnetic pole, the revolving directions alternate constantly, and remain fixed when it is working. When the magnetic cluster and chain go round and round along with the cylinder, the mingled gangue and other non-magnetic ore fall down due to the mixing phenomena produced by alternation of magnetic poles, and it is concentrate that is absorbed to the cylinder surface. The concentrate moves to the end of magnetic system where the magnetism is weakest along with the revolving cylinder, and is discharged into concentrate tank by the current ejected by the discharging-ore pipe. The non-magnetic or weak magnetic remained are discharged along with the mineral slurry, and they are gangue.
Application of magnetic separator
1. Magnetic separator suit for particle size below 3mm magnetite, pyrrhotite, roasted ore, ilmenite and other materials wet magnetic separation, but also suit for coal, non-metallic minerals, building materials and other materials in addition to iron work.
2. Wet magnetic separator is one kind of efficient equipment for processing fine, feebly magnetic minerals, such as hematite, limonite, wolfram, ilmenite, and tantalum-niobium, etc. In recent years, it is also more and more applied in purifying quartz, feldspar and nephline. Its magnetic system is a ring-shape chain closed magnetic circuit with energizing coils made of copper tube and cooled internally by water. Grooved plates made of magnetic conductive stainless steel are used as magnetic matrix.
Frequiently asked questions:
|Q: How about the quality of your products?|
|A: Our machines are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards, and we take a test on each equipment before delivery. You can also use Trade Assurance by Alibaba for product quality protection, on-time shipment protection and payment protection.|
|Q: How about the price?|
|A: We are manufactory, and we can give you lower price than those trade companies.|
|Q: Do you provide after-sale service?|
|A: Yes. The warranty period of our machines is one year, and we have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.|
|Q: Do you provide equipment operation training?|
|A: Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for equipment installation, adjustment, and operation training.|
|Q: Can you test our samples?|
|A: Yes. You can send your samples to us for test and analysis.|
|Q: Do you provide beneficiation flow chart?|
|A: Yes. Our experienced engineers are specialized in designing process flow for various ores beneficiation, including iron ore, tin ore, copper ore, gold ore, lead zinc ore, manganese ore, etc.|