2014 Hot Selling Ore Grinding Mill for Gold, Iron, Chromite
|FOB Price:||US $100-200,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-200,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MB
- Type: Ore Grinder
- Color: as Request
- After-Sale Serive: for Whole Using Life
- Trademark: Dajia
- Origin: Henan, China
- Application: Grinding
- Spare Parts: Supply for a Whole Year
- Price: Competitive
- Mining Object: Petroleum Drilling and Production Equipment
- Specification: high quality
- HS Code: 8474
Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Chromite Ore Rod Mill can also suitable for fine and medium crushing of hard and brittle materials, such as abrasive material, fireproofing material, concrete, steel shot, copper ore, iron ore, gold ore, concrete aggregate, asphalt aggregate, etc.
In addition, our Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Chromite Ore Rod Mill is especially suitable for crushing river gravel to make sand. It's a kind of effective and energy saving sand making machine which can save more energy (50%) than traditional sand making machines.
Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Rod Mill Working Principle:
The barrel of Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Chromite Ore Rod Mill rotates at a certain speed. Under the influence of friction force and centrifugal force, grinding medium rises to a certain height and is thrown down. During the process, materials are impacted and grinded.
Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Rod Mill Functions:
1. Gold Ore Grinding Mill/Iron Ore Ball Mill/Chromite Ore Rod Mill is widely used in mining, water conservancy project and building materials processing.
2. The gearing down of reducer and gearwheel (driven by motor) or the gearing down of gearwheel (driven by low speed synchronous motor) drive the barrel of rod mill sand making machine to rotate.
Under the driven force produced by motor or low speed synchronous motor's reduction drive.
3. Under the influence of friction force and centrifugal force, grinding medium (steel bar) inside the barrel rises to a certain height and is thrown down.
4. Materials enter into the barrel continuously and are crushed by the movable grinding media. They are discharged under the force of overflow and continuous feeding.
Main technical parameters:
|Model||Barrel specification (mm)||Rotating Speed of Barrel (r/min)||Rod weight (t)||Feeding size (mm)||Discharging size (mm)||Productivity (t/h)||Motor power (kw)||Size Length× Width× Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|